First Montana Bank, Inc. provides consumer and commercial banking, and lending services. The company offers checking and savings accounts, lending products, mobile and online banking services, order checks, home mortgage lending products, student loans, and safe deposit box insurance solutions for consumers; and checking accounts, lending products and online banking.
Bank Customer Service Telephone:
Bank Routing Number:
Bank Swift Number:
- This BANK is not part of the SWIFT network, so there is no number.
Online Banking Mobile Apps:
First Montana Bank Online Banking Login
HOW TO LOGIN
Step 1 – Go to www.firstmontanabank.com – On the top left side of the home page, inside of the “Login to your account” box, enter your Access Code. Click “Log in.” You will then be taken to a secure page where you will enter your password
Step 2 – Once you’ve entered your Access Code and logged in, you will be taken to your Online Banking page where you will be able to conduct your banking business 24 hours per day.
Forgotten Password – If you cannot remember your password, from the password page, click the “Forgot Password” link and follow the prompts. Once you’ve completed the password security steps and reset your password, you will again be able to gain access to your Online Banking services.
HOW TO ENROLL
Step 1 – If you’re prepared to enroll in Online Banking services, first go to This Page – Before you may proceed, you must review and agree to the terms of the First Montana Bank Online User Agreement. Click “Yes,Enroll Me.” You will then be taken to the first page of the enrollment whereas you will be required to complete the following fields:
- Account holder’s SSN (no spaces or dashes)
- First name
- Last name
- State (select from the drop down box)
- Province (if any)
- Zip Code
- Email address
- Home phone (no spaces or dashes)
- Work phone (no spaces or dashes)
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- Mother’s maiden name
- Enter your primary account number in the field provides (no spaces or dashes)
- Enter your account type (select from the drop down box)
- Enter an authentication question
- Answer the authentication question
- Enter your Telebanc PIN or that last 4 digits of your SSN
Step 2 – Once you’ve completed this step of your enrollment, you will be guided privately through the remainder of your process. After you’ve completed enrollment you will be able to login to your Online Banking page with an Access Code and Password, to conduct your online banking business